The Racing TV Cheltenham Betting Preview 2019, sponsored by Racebets, is for punters determined to stay a step ahead of the bookmakers. It takes a deep dive into the inherent nature of all 28 races and identifies the crucial factors in each – focusing on those that are misunderstood by the market. It is those under-bet factors that produce value betting opportunities every Festival.
For those who are statistically minded, all the theories have been researched and set out in the Key Trends box. Most numerical trends merely reflect the profile of the most likely winner, which is often bad value having been over-bet. Instead focus is on profitable trends which are a much more likely source of value.
With guidance on the Key Trials, the predictability of each race, analysis of the value of arriving fresh or after a busy campaign, the importance of Festival form and a Weights and Measures section for each handicap, every angle is covered for each race.
Additionally, there is a foreword by Ruby Walsh, leading rider at the Festival on 11 occasions, plus Racing TV's Lydia Hislop, Tom Stanley and Johnny Ward give their thoughts on betting strategies and horses to follow for this year’s Festival.
If you’re a punter that wants the ammunition to beat the bookies at this year’s Festival, the Racing TV Cheltenham Betting Preview 2019 is the only product you will need.
Order now below for:
• All 28 races are analysed in depth and the types of horses that tend to be under-bet are highlighted
• Rather than using traditional trends, second generation 'P&L trends' are used to focus on the types of horses that tend to be under-bet
• The P&L trends picks produced 12 winners from 52 bets at last year's Festival - P&L +49pts (94%) at starting prices
• Analysis of winners profiles including festival form, freshness and the sections of the market favoured by different races.
• The impact of tactics in the major races are analysed by Lydia Hislop, Tom Stanley picks out the ante-post value and Johnny Ward assesses all sort of different betting angles to use during the week
Now sold out.
*Both print and digital copies are available for dispatch now.