Racing TV's flat pack prize includes five pairs of tickets to some of this summer's most prestigious Flat fixtures, a Racing TV membership so you don't miss any of the action and some goodies to make sure you are prepared for the 2019 Flat season.
Two tickets to each of the following meetings:
2000 Guineas Day at the Qipco Guineas Festival, Newmarket on May 4, 2019
Investec Derby Day, Epsom on June 1, 2019
Coral Eclipse Day, Sandown July 6, 2019
The Qatar Stewards Cup Day, Goodwood on August 3, 2019
Sky Bet Ebor Day, York on August 24, 2019
- An annual membership to Racing TV
- A new and improved Racing TV Powerbank
- Timeform's 2019 Flat Season Horses to Follow
Read up on Timeform's Horses to Follow book before you attend five of the best flat season fixtures this summer plus you can stay fully charged at all the meetings with your very own Racing TV phone charger.
To enter, simply answer this question for your chance to win this incredible prize worth over £760...
Terms & Conditions
- The winner(s) will be drawn at random after the closing date. This competition closes Midnight on April 25, 2019
- Where free memberships are the prize, these are not available on Virgin Media or Vodafone. Free subscriptions will be valid for one year from day of activation
- The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered in to.
- If for any reason the winner cannot accept a prize or cannot be contacted, Racing TV is entitled to re-draw and award the prize to another entrant.
- Applicants must be over 18.
- Only one entry per completion/prize draw, per applicant.
- The competition is not open to Racing TV staff, employees, agencies or other persons associated with the competition.
- Information and data ("personal data") which is provided by entrant when entering a competition or prize draw, or participate in a vote or poll, will be held by Racing TV and may be used by Racing TV for the purposes of administering the vote or poll, or administering and fulfilling the competition or prize draw. We will only send you marketing messages if you indicate that you consent (e.g. by "opting-in") to receiving such messages.
- Racing TV will only send you marketing messages if you indicate your consent to receiving such messages by opting-in by indicating this by ticking the required tick-box when entering the competition.
- Promoter: Racing TV, Gillingham House, 38-44 Gillingham Street, London, SW1V 1HU
✝ Our bookmaker partners are bet365, Betfair, BetVictor, Betway, Coral, Ladbrokes, Paddy Power, Sky Bet, Unibet, William Hill and 888bet.