The Dubai International Arabian Races returns to Newbury Racecourse on Sunday, 28th July – and it’s all set to be bigger and better than ever!
Staged under the patronage of His Highness Sheikh Hamdan bin Rashid Al Maktoum, Deputy Ruler of Dubai and one of Arabian Racing’s most successful owner breeders, it is the highlight of the European Arabian Racing calendar, with a card that includes three Group 1 races attracting runners from across Europe and the Middle East.
There’s free admission for everyone with free prize draws, competitions and plenty of children’s entertainment throughout the day. There are thousands of free gifts plus the chance to win fabulous trips to Dubai and one lucky racegoer will drive away a brand new car absolutely free.
Family entertainment includes henna hand art, face painters and there are fabulous prizes to be won in the Best Dressed Lady and Best Homemade Children’s Hat competitions.
One lucky Racing TV viewer could win this fantastic prize package, which includes a superb lunch for two with wine and afternoon tea in a private hospitality suite overlooking the course, and an escorted visit to the parade ring to see the horses and riders up close!
Terms & Conditions:
Tickets are non-refundable and cannot be exchanged for cash value. Winner will be chosen at random from all correct entries. Entrants must be 18 or over. For more information about the day please visit www.diaraces.com or find us on: www.facebook.com/DIARaces
• The winner(s) will be drawn at random after the closing date.
• The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered in to.
• If for any reason the winner cannot accept a prize or cannot be contacted, Racing TV is entitled to re-draw and award the prize to another entrant.
• Applicants must be over 18.
• There is no cash or other alternative to the prize stated and the prize is not transferable and no part of the prize may be substituted for other benefits, items or additions.
• Only one entry per completion/prize draw, per applicant.
• The competition is not open to Racing TV staff, employees, agencies or other persons associated with the competition.
• Information and data ("personal data") which is provided by entrant when entering a competition or prize draw, or participate in a vote or poll, will be held by Racing TV and may be used by Racing TV for the purposes of administering the vote or poll, or administering and fulfilling the competition or prize draw. We will only send you marketing messages if you indicate that you consent (e.g. by "opting-in") to receiving such messages.
• Racing TV will only send you marketing messages if you indicate your consent to receiving such messages by opting-in by indicating this by ticking the required tick-box when entering the competition.
• Promoter: Racing TV, Gillingham House, 38-44 Gillingham Street, London, SW1V 1HU
✝ Our bookmaker partners are bet365, Betfair, BetVictor, Betway, Coral, Ladbrokes, Paddy Power, Sky Bet, Unibet, William Hill and 888bet.
Select any odd to add a bet