Welcome to our free-to-enter bet365 Charlie Hall Chase competition in which you can win Bet Credits with bet365 and tickets to Wetherby Racecourse!
The Competition is open to both new and existing bet365 account holders and is free to enter – no deposit necessary!
Simply select which horses you think will finish 3rd, 6th and 5th in the 3.15 at Wetherby and fill in the form below. It is that simple!
Get one selection correct - win £1 in bet365 Bet Credits
Get two selections correct - win £5 in bet365 Bet Credits
Get three selections correct - win £50 in bet365 Bet Credits
The first 500 entries will also receive a pair of tickets to Wetherby Racecourse for their fixture on Saturday, January 13!
So what are you waiting for?
Terms & Conditions:
1) Racing UK’s Charlie Hall Chase Predictor Competition offers entrants the chance to win up to £50 in Bet Credits (from our bookmaker partner bet365) by selecting the 3rd, 6th and 5th horses home in the 2017 bet365 Charlie Hall Chase.
2) If entrants get one selection correct they win £1 in Bet Credits, 2 correct selections earns £5 in Bet Credits, while all 3 correct selections results in £50 in Bet Credits.
3) The predictor competition is open to UK and Irish residents only, who are aged 18 years and over.
4) One entry is permitted per person, and no more than two per household.
5) Only entries received before 15:15 GMT on Saturday 4 November 2017 will be eligible to win Bet Credits. No entries received after this time will be valid and no prizes will be awarded.
6) In order for Bet Credits to be awarded, the entrant must have a verified and active bet365 account.
7) Bet Credits will be credited to all winners within 7 days.
8) Bet Credits are non-withdrawable. Any returns from Bet Credits stakes will be added to the winner’s Withdrawable Balance but Bet Credits stakes are not included in any returns. For example, a £10 bet placed at odds of 2/1 (3.00) would give a return of £30 (£20 winnings plus £10 stake), whereas a £10 Bet Credits stake placed at odds of 2/1 (3.00) would give a net return of £20, as the £10 Bet Credits stake is not returned.
9) Stakes can be funded in part by Bet Credits and part with the winner’s Withdrawable Balance; however the Bet Credits element of the stake will not be included in any returns. For example, a £10 bet placed at odds of 2/1 (3.00) which was funded by £5 Bet Credits and £5 cash would give a net return of £25 (£20 winnings plus £5 cash stake) as the £5 Bet Credits stake would not be returned.
10) For the purpose of Cash Out, the value displayed will already have the Bet Credits stake removed and will be the actual return received if Cashed Out.
11) Bet Credits cannot be: a. transferred to Casino, Games, Poker, Vegas or Bingo; b. used as stakes on Tote (including other pool betting) and Lotto markets; c. used as stakes on Bankers, If Bets, Reverse If Bets, Teasers or bets placed using bet365’s Telephone Betting service.
12) Bet Credits will be forfeit and removed if the winner’s bet365 account is inactive for 90 consecutive days. Making a deposit, placing a Sports bet or participation in any Casino, Poker, Games, Vegas or Bingo product is deemed as having activity on an account.
13) Bet Credits can be used as a qualifying bet for the following bet365 offers: a. ITV Racing 4/1 b. Feature Race 4/1 c. Sky Dogs 2/1 d. Bore Draw Money Back e. Australian Feature Meeting Offer
14) Bets placed using Bet Credits will not qualify for the following bet365 bonuses: a. Euro Soccer Bonus b. Tennis Accumulator Bonus c. Parlay Bonus d. Euro Basketball Bonus e. Aussie Footy Multi Bet Bonus
15) All bet365 offers and services are intended for recreational players and bet365 may in its sole discretion limit the eligibility of customers to participate in all or part of any promotion or service.
16) The first 500 entrants who submit valid entries will also receive two tickets to Wetherby Racecourse on Saturday, 13 January 2018.
17) Racing UK reserves the right to substitute the tickets for another prize of equal or lesser value, and there is no cash alternative.
18) Racing UK has the right to cancel or withdraw this offer or change any of its terms at any time and without cause/notice. It also reserves the right not to allow certain account holders to take part in this promotion.
19) The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
20) If for any reason winners cannot accept Bet Credits or cannot be contacted, Racing UK is entitled to award the prize to another entrant.
21) Employees/personnel of Racing UK or any of their bookmaker partners are not eligible to enter the Predictor Competition.
22) Promoter: Racing UK, Gillingham House, 38-44 Gillingham Street, London, SW1V 1HU.
Select any odd to add a bet