WIN Two tickets to the Thoroughbred Breeders Association Annual Awards Evening on Wednesday, July 18
Celebrate the best of British bloodstock at the thoroughbred breeding industry’s night of the year. Join the TBA in Newmarket for the Annual Awards Evening which includes a parade of stallions from the National Stud, drinks & canapes reception, two course dinner and the awards ceremony for two people.
You will also enjoy an overnight stay at the Bedford Lodge Hotel and Spa!
To enter simply answer the following question:
When was the TBA formed?
For more information on the TBA visit thetba.co.uk
For more information on the Bedford Lodge Hotel and Spa visit bedfordlodgehotel.co.uk
Closing date Friday, July 13
Terms and Conditions Apply;
- For the purposes of this competition the Organiser is The Thoroughbred Breeders’ Association and the Promoter is Racing UK.
- The competition starts at 11:30am (BST) on Tuesday 3 July 2018 and closes at 11:30am (BST) Friday 13 July 2018.
- Entrants must be aged 18 or over when entering the competition and resident in the UK and Ireland. Proof of age and residence will be required to receive the prize.
- To enter the competition, entrants must answer enter all the correct data fields.
- Proof of submission shall not be proof of receipt. Entries that are incomplete, incorrectly filled in, illegal, illegible, in the incorrect format or fraudulent or those not received in accordance with these Terms and Conditions shall be deemed invalid and not accepted. The Promoter and Organiser does not accept any responsibility for technical failures which prevent an entrant from submitting an entry and no responsibility will be accepted by the Promoter or Organiser for entries lost, corrupted or delayed in transmission.
- The winner will be selected at random, by the Promoter following the close of the competition. The winner will be contacted by a representative from Racing UK by email provided on entry within 48 hours of the competition closing date.
- In order to receive the prize, the winner must respond within 24 hours of initial contact.
- If the prize winner fails to respond within 24 hours of notification, the prize will be forfeited and an alternative prize winner(s) will be contacted.
- This competition is not open to employees of Racing UK, The Thoroughbred Breeders’ Association or associated agents of those companies or anyone else professionally connected with this competition.
- The Organiser/Promoter reserves the right in exceptional circumstances to vary, amend or withdraw this competition on reasonable notice.
- There is no cash or other alternative to the prize stated and the prize is not transferable and no part of the prize may be substituted for other benefits, items or additions. If the prize winner fails to attend the event, the prize is forfeited.
- The prize may not be sold, offered for sale or used in connection with any other competition or promotion by the prize winner.
- The prize winner must confirm their address in order to receive the prize.
- By entering the competition, the prize winner gives consent for their name, contact number and address to be passed to a third party provider for delivery of the prize. Save for the exception above, the Promoter will not pass any personal data to any third party unless required to do so by law or an appropriate regulatory authority.
- The Promoter/Organiser will not be responsible for failure to deliver the prize caused by the delivery/postal service.
- By entering the competition, entrants are sending their personal information to the Promoter and Organiser who will at all times process an entrant’s personal data in accordance with General Data Protection Regulation and applicable laws.
By entering the competition, entrants consent to their name and email address provided to be shared with The Thoroughbred Breeders’ Association and to consent to be contacted in relation to the competition.
- The Promoter's decision is final in every situation and binding on the entrants. No correspondence will be entered into.
- To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, the Promoter/Organiser assumes no liability for any claim, loss or damage arising (whether directly or indirectly).
- Entry into the competition constitutes acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- Entry into the competition means that you accept to receive Racing UK and Thoroughbred Breeders’ Association Communications. You are free to unsubscribe at any time from all communications.
- These Terms and Conditions will be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales and is subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.